My Shop

My Shop
Laxmi Radio & Tv

Monday 19 February 2018

About Me And My Shop



Sunny Awatramani 

Hello friends this is SunnY Awatramani . I'm from a small town Bhusawal Maharashtra. My father Mr DilipKumar Awatramani started Business 35years ago by repairing Radio  Tape and some Electronic gadgets. In 2007 i joined shop and my shop name turned LAXMI RADIO AND TV  previously it was LAXMI RADIOS. And in 2016 i started LCD LED repairing.
Gurus in My Electronics :
1.My father Dilipkumar Awatramani
2. Jagdish Patel (Skyline institute Jalgaon)
3. Hiralal Valecha (Hero Tv Tech Katni)
4. M. Koteshwar (Siva Institute, Guntur)

2 comments:

  1. contect me...

    +923338161728

    ReplyDelete
  2. BetMGM - The Best Betting Site - JT Hub
    BetMGM is one 영주 출장마사지 of 오산 출장안마 the biggest names in the sports 성남 출장샵 betting industry, offering live 용인 출장샵 betting in a 수원 출장안마 variety of markets. The site is owned and operated by

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews